Booking your place to ‘Come Back & Sing’ 25th July 2021
Having no Box Office facility at The Grange we know we will have to make our own arrangements for selling concert tickets next season and with Covid adding further complications, we decided that now is the time to set up online booking for members and audience alike. This will have many advantages going forward, including minimising the need for queues and cash transactions at rehearsals as well as building a sizeable electronic mailing list for future advertising. However, like all new systems, no doubt a few teething problems will arise!
The Come Back & Sing Workshop provides an ideal opportunity for us to try it out before launching into the 2021/22 season so if you intend coming to the Workshop, we’re asking you to use it to book your place even though this event is free of charge to members. Many of you will have used Eventbrite or a similar e-booking system and will know how easy it is. We will be using TryBooking – a cost-effective system recommended for amateur concert providers.
For those of you with home internet and a smart phone, this is what we’d like you to do:
- Go straight to our event using this link https://www.trybooking.co.uk/BDVL
- Follow the on-screen directions and book your place. If you are booking for more than one person, you will need to give details of each attendee.
- Your ticket(s) will then be emailed to you either to print at home and bring with you to the Workshop or, for preference, just bring your phone so that we can scan the QR code to check you in. By scanning QR codes we can create an on-the-day attendance list as required by the venue.
If you don’t have home internet access and a smart phone, don’t worry! You can book your place via our new telephone Box Office.
- Judith Leary-Joyce will manage the phone booking for this event. Just call her on 07843 192016 and she will set up a ticket for you.
- We will not be posting tickets this time so members booking by phone will need to collect them from the ‘Box Office’ desk at the venue on the day.
We anticipate that TryBooking will simplify the process of buying tickets for our concerts and help us to grow our audience. Your feedback will be welcome but please be patient whilst we get to grips with it ourselves!
Paul Buckley (Treasurer); Judy Newton-Davies (Vice-Chair)